The Delta MEC website was relaunched recently with an updated look and a mobile-friendly interface. The new website is available at alpa.org/DAL. The old URL will continue to redirect to the new website, but bookmarks or saved links should be resaved with the new website address.
The Delta MEC homepage will look familiar, but the structure of the new website puts more of the information you need at your fingertips (make sure you log in via the link at the top right for full access):
- Top navigation bar to access committees, councils, contact info and more
- Buttons to quickly navigate to important items including the live contract, electronic flight bag, pilot tools, pilot report and political calls-to-action
- Recent news stories/publications listed on the homepage
- Featured items with direct links, updated as needed
- Quick link buttons to the new forum, MEC meeting info, video library, Widget magazine, volunteer opportunities, the Delta Pilots Charitable Fund and the Emergency & Furlough Relief Fund
Another big change is the way you can search for publications distributed by the MEC. The search bar in the top right-hand corner of the website provides an easy way to locate recent documents. After entering a search term, you can use the filters on the left-hand side of the search page to narrow your results by committee, publication year or other categories.
While the most commonly referenced publications and items posted in the last twelve months can be found in this new searchable database, older documents are also available. In the bottom left-hand corner of the search result page, click the “Document Archive” button to find older items (note you may have to log in again).
Your MEC will continue working to improve the site and tools housed within it. If you have any questions or suggestions, contact your Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, refer to DYK: Introducing the New Delta MEC Website.