Whether sipping cool drinks on the beach, exploring a new locale or simply spending time with your family is your idea of relaxation, we can all agree that vacation time is important. Bidding for the April 2018-March 2019 vacation year for Delta pilots is open.
Here are some tips and resources to help you make the most of your vacation bid:
- Primary Bidding: Available weeks will be posted January 1, 2018, and the bid window will close on January 8. Primary awards will be posted by January 12.
- Vacation Bidding Guide: The Scheduling Reference Handbook includes a vacation bidding guide with bid deadlines, ‘vacation slide’ information, instructions to view available vacation days, bidding instructions and other useful information related to vacations.
- Bid in iCrew: All vacations must be bid through iCrew > Vacation > Initial Vacation Bids.
- If you’re not sure how many vacation days you have available, view available vacation days on Display Individual Vacation Days to Bid.
- In Add Bids, the “F5 Help” key or button provides information on how to enter your bid.
- Bidding Window Reminders: To get vacation bidding window reminders via text message, sign up for the Delta MEC Pilot Blast.
If you have questions regarding vacation bidding, contact the Contract Administration Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.